Blacklight Academy RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blacklight Academy RP
Blacklight Academy RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Radio
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» our return and maybe a new version
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Harper Region: A Medieval Pokemon RPG
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:29 pm by Guest

» Question
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm by Samtha blacklight

» incturdactions
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:40 am by Samtha blacklight

» our mother site
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:02 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Megumi
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:45 am by Samtha blacklight

» how limiters work and rank stats
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Orendi Deathborn (WIP)
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:48 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Greetings
Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:17 pm by Samtha blacklight

Staff Online
©opyright
Blacklight Academy Rp © Headmaster
Blacklight©opyrighted All rights reserved.
No part of the forum provided from this domain may be duplicated, dispersed, or transmitted in anyway through Information, photocopying, and/or BLARP's domain name without permission. All rights of BLARP are granted to the rightful and respected owners, Samtha Blacklight, Headmaster Blacklight and the rest of the BLARP Staff. For permission requests, contact the publisher, Headmaster Blacklight, In a private message labeled, "Permissions Coordinator". Any form of plagiarism will be tracked, found, and dealt with in the harshest legal conditions.
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Under attack and out for coffie? (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) Empty Under attack and out for coffie? (Open)

Post by Samtha blacklight Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:26 pm

The attack came quickly. The students and staff had no time to react. it started with a flash of lightning and red flames. As the battle went on the staff was busy getting the students to safety. Most of the classrooms where destoried in the clash even now it's still going on.
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

https://blacklight-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) Empty Re: Under attack and out for coffie? (Open)

Post by Seris Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Still not happy with the quality :/

Sophia laughed loudly as she stretched one of her legs behind her back by tugging her foot over the top of her head and said in a rough seductive tone "Weak! So weak." After she took a few steps forward and scanned the smoke laden air to find a worth opponent as most of the other people had scattered before the might of their assault.
Seris
Seris
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Under attack and out for coffie? (Open) Empty Re: Under attack and out for coffie? (Open)

Post by Samtha blacklight Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Samtha smiled as she looked around at some of the mages she had already faced. most of them her own rank. She saw yet another Mage came up to her this one coat her off guard.  will hello there hot stuff. Come face me if you think you can handle it.
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Sophia smiled before licking her lips as on of her knees raised up to her chest and her hands went out before her. "Oh~ You look like your in good shape. Try not to leave me bored like the others." she then crooked her fingers in a come hither motion. She then dashed forward and dropped down as a powerful upkick was launched at Samtha's chin. Her left eye glowing brightly once the bottom of her foot glowed with electrical power and the sound of it ripped through the air with a crackling sound and a sharp pang of ozone.
Seris
Seris
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:07 pm

ow that hurt a lot. she said as she hit her with a fire ball in return for the kick she got in. Her body reacting to the mana flow within her massive amount of mana within her body acting on its own. your good this could be fun. Samtha said as she pulled her mana into her fist and punched the other girl in the face. Samtha didn't think the attack hit becouse poring mana into her fist at close rang isn't easy to do for fire mages.Whats your name?

Last edited by Samtha blacklight on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It needed detail)
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:41 pm

Sophia laughed loudly as the fist came towards her and reached out her own hand with a ball of electricity in it. As her magic made contact with Samtha's skin it jolted them both, sending harmful power surging through Samtha's nervous system and an invigorating stream of power through hers, which she used to swiftly slide underneath her opponents legs and appear behind her "Over here~!" she cooed playfully as a foot came up to arc towards Samtha's head on the left side while Sophia planted her other leg firmly on the ground to give the blow all the power in her hips and a stable base for impact. "If you don't take this seriously I'll have to kill you~" she teased as she made her assault from behind and with a sliver of thought her foot charged with more electrical power.
Seris
Seris
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:29 pm

it seems I have no other choose. I guess I will have to remove my limiter. she said as she lefted her bloody arm to untie her eye patch to reval a missed up eye. A vortex of flame appeared around her. The fires that where buring around them gathered to feed thir queen. now you know why us natural mages are so strong. She said as she walked out of the vortex.
let fire rain form the sky and burn down the world Fireball storwm! as she casted her spell form as safe a place as she can get as balls of fire rained down form The  sky. You know that kick kinda hurt. i think it gave me a headache Samtha said rubbing her head.

Last edited by Samtha blacklight on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:25 am

I'll give you one chance to fix your post. You can't ignore the second part of my post because if you do I get to choose what happens with my attack.
Seris
Seris
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:27 pm

I didn't ignore it my response was A attack
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Master Idoc Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:06 pm

(OOC: I can't really enter the thread till the above mentioned problem is resolved)
Kawaii Master Idoc
Kawaii Master Idoc
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:43 pm

(Fixed)
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawaii Master Idoc Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Angie sipped her coffee that was absolutely covered with whipped cream. She looked at the cream for a second before getting this really naughty smile on her face as she looked at her unassuming sister that was sipping her own coffee with whipped cream. Angie then scooped a bit of whipped cream up on her sleeve that was over her hand before reaching over and placing it on her sister's nose. Angelica looked at the whipped cream on her nose with a surprised look and then at her sister who was giggling with her sleeve up to her mouth.

"Hahahaha, got your nose! ~<3" Angelica then scooped up some whipped cream from her own coffee and threw it at Angie's face. Angie paused for a moment before both her and her sister started laughing in unison. Angelica then walked over to he sister and held her shoulders as she placed her face close to hers and licked a good bit of the whipped cream off her face. Angie blushed for a moment before the two looked in each others eyes for a second and then kissed one another.

It wasn't long after that the two heard a commotion and they both looked in the direction of the noise. They then nodded to each other before they whipped there faces and walked down the halls to see a group of God Mages attacking the other Teachers. "Haha, look Sis, a fight! We haven't had a real fight since we came to Blacklight." Angie nodded and smiled deviously. "Mmm, it's been a while alright. Maybe we'll get a promotion if we kill enough."

The sisters giggled to each other before suddenly going into a synchronized cartwheel towards 3 God Mages. They then stood up right and the twin's eyes glowed as they swiped there sleeves forward causing a flash of light and an orb of shadow to fly towards the 3. The shadow covered the light until it was right in front of the 3 mages and then exploded into a bright light that also sent a series of sharp shadow tendrils out in every direction, successfully stunning and slightly cutting up the 3 God Mages.

It was then that the twins heard the call of a spell and turned to see the Headmaster's daughter raining fire down from the skies. "Ooh, pretty fire! I wonder how powerful the Master's Daughter is?" "Let's go find out" The two then dashed just out of range of the flames and looked for the HMD. When they spotted her they both waved to get her attention. "Yo HMD, what's going on? Are we under attack!?" Angie asked with a smile on her face.
Kawaii Master Idoc
Kawaii Master Idoc
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Samtha lost her smile and gave a court nod. Come over and give me some fuckin help you two. She said with a glare. just don't kill this pretty thing she got me all fired up. And over heated. She said as abit of flame came out of her mouth. I could use a shield though.
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:33 am

/I'm still not happy with the minimal reactions to attacks/

Sophia bounded away from the reaching flames before she started to stretch out her legs again "Oh my~ All for me?" she then began to lick her lips seductively as her eyes roved over the new comers "You two seem like nice appetizers~" she then brought her leg down from over her head from where she had lifted up to in her stretch and caused an arc of electricity to fly towards the twins. "To bad you can't handle me all by yourself!" she then wiggled her hips in a sensual display before going back to her stance "I was expecting so much more from a tasty morsel like you!" As Sophia continued to rant her feet began to crackle with purple electricity and her left eye grew blindingly bright "I guess I'll have to put a weakling like you down quickly so it won't waste anymore of my precious time!" In her mind she continued to build up power to unleash a technique she hadn't yet fully perfected but even still she knew that this imperfect style would be more than enough to crush the weaklings opposing her. Out loud however she laughed manically while a grin that a shark would envy spread across her lips.
Seris
Seris
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:00 am

(Her reaction is becouse without her limiter low rank spells have barely any effect unless they hit mana points also summoner have to actually say the words that in act a spell the. Say it's name before using it) all heaven Lky goddess of flame your queen wishes for your aid give me the strength to weaken my enime draining flame I flapped the tittles casters uses staffs and wopans now sommoners cast spells with out them)
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum