Blacklight Academy RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blacklight Academy RP
Blacklight Academy RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Radio
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» our return and maybe a new version
The Pact With An Angel EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Harper Region: A Medieval Pokemon RPG
The Pact With An Angel EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:29 pm by Guest

» Question
The Pact With An Angel EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm by Samtha blacklight

» incturdactions
The Pact With An Angel EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:40 am by Samtha blacklight

» our mother site
The Pact With An Angel EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:02 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Megumi
The Pact With An Angel EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:45 am by Samtha blacklight

» how limiters work and rank stats
The Pact With An Angel EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Orendi Deathborn (WIP)
The Pact With An Angel EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:48 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Greetings
The Pact With An Angel EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:17 pm by Samtha blacklight

Staff Online
©opyright
Blacklight Academy Rp © Headmaster
Blacklight©opyrighted All rights reserved.
No part of the forum provided from this domain may be duplicated, dispersed, or transmitted in anyway through Information, photocopying, and/or BLARP's domain name without permission. All rights of BLARP are granted to the rightful and respected owners, Samtha Blacklight, Headmaster Blacklight and the rest of the BLARP Staff. For permission requests, contact the publisher, Headmaster Blacklight, In a private message labeled, "Permissions Coordinator". Any form of plagiarism will be tracked, found, and dealt with in the harshest legal conditions.
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

The Pact With An Angel

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pact With An Angel Empty The Pact With An Angel

Post by Samtha blacklight Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:49 pm

(waiting on manji)
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

https://blacklight-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Pact With An Angel Empty Re: The Pact With An Angel

Post by Elizabeth Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:59 pm

The Pact With An Angel Tumblr_mfq9yuSiKb1qkf7hmo1_500

"What a waste of fucking time." She spoke to herself as she walked past the snow covered mountains. She wasn't sure what she was doing there, or rather, she forgot. She wore her furred coat and scarf to stay warm. With sunglasses on to protect from snow blind, she was ready to find out whatever she was doing.

But she didn't remember how she got there, only that she was. The cold seemed non existent, and the world seemed untouchable. It was odd to say the least, but soon, she would remember why, who, and where she was.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:03 pm

"its freezing out here Elizabeth why you choose this place to make our pact i will never know." *Samantha said as she held out a ball of fire to brake tough the snowstorm they where headed to angel's cave the place where mages and angels go to make there pact she of course being a flame mage would have chosen some place warmer to do so*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:24 pm

"O-o-oh." Suddenly, she remembered it all. Looking into her face, she remembered it all. The pain, the suffering, her death, her life. She didn't feel the cold embrace of the wind because she didn't exist. At least, not yet.

"Well I was hoping to snuggle up next to you, but I don't have a body." She giggled, looking at the woman. She did always find her interesting. "Though maybe after I lend you some power, you can lend me your body? Hehehe." She would follow along, not really sure what she was to do for the ritual. For now, she would have to follow her lead.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:35 pm

"out of all the places though not that i'm not glad i choose you your the only angel out of all the others. *she as she she makes the flame larger.*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:37 pm

"I have no idea what you said." Elizabeth would admit, "But with a body like yours, you can ramble and you'd make me hot and sweaty." Following behind, her body would begin to take flight, hovering about. She follower her master, someone she hoped would take advantage of her.

"So what are we doing again?" The angel would ask, her mind filthy with thoughts of the mage with less and less clothing.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:45 pm

"the pact we are going into angel's cave to make the pact." *she said rolling her only working eye as she made the flame larger yet agin now the side of a huge flare she held it infront of her face* *she then got an un easy felling when she felt another fire mage fallow them* "shit where being fallowed by a natrual like myself a fire mage we'd better hurry!"
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Following, she would look behind. She didn't see anything, but to have her body reduced to nothing but a spiritual essence would only prove to be a hindrance. She would chase her love, only to be inches behind her. She cursed her death, only wondering what her hair smelled like. What her skin smelled like. She wanted to know everything.

"Faster I get my body, faster I can sleep with yo- I mean faster I can shoot them." She said, thinking only about her guns.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:56 pm

*samtha removed her eye patch awakening her 3 star power the snow around her melted. and the ground below cought on fire creating a path for them to fallow straight into the cave. using her now enhaced speed and strongth. she pocketed her angels core and ran as fast as she could stright into the cave before putting a magical seal on it.*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:41 am

Being taken into the cave, she couldn't help but feel the suspense creep up on her. She was interested to find what this ritual had in store for them both. The both would benefit. She would gain her power, while she gained her body. If she could win the heart of Sam, then it was even better.

But for now, she would await orders from her master.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:51 am

"ok i'm about to bring you in to the world of the living." *she says as she prices there things on the ground along with her angels core before writing a summoning symbol on the ground around the core* "forms heaven to hell to the land of the dead i call apoun the inner flame that lives within you i summon you Elizabeth to the world of the living"
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:58 am

"And later, you can summon me to our wedding?" She sat there, hovering above. Her legs crossed and her hands folded over her lap. "I don't care how, or what you do. I on;y ask you hurry it up. There's things I wanna do, and most of them, probably to you."

She stared at her from above. She was more than ready to get things over with.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:03 am

*looked at her then to the seal* "we have a week but your right we should get things over with i dont know how long the seal will last and i am running out of mana to keep it running" *she said as she started to undressed*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:20 am

Blushing, she wasn't sure how to act. What was she up to? "Wait, won't you freeze? As much as I'd like to see everything, your well being comes first."

She begun to take a stance, setting herself on the ground. Her body still spiritual, ethereal. She couldn't stop her even if she tried, all she had to use was her own words.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:25 am

"this is how the pact is done i can see and tuch you but only i can" "hurry and undress." *she says already getting hard.*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:30 am

Confused, she begun to watch her undress. Her mind unable to grasp what was real, or a dream. She would live in the moment, not truly sure what to believe. "As you wish." Elizabeth would say, "You don't have to tell me twice."

She would reach up, taking her jacket from the inside. She would slide her arm past the fabric, dropping it onto the floor. It seemed so surreal. Following it, her jeans would unbutton and fall to the ground. Next her tank top. She would continue until she dawned nothing but her bra, panties and stockings. Something felt odd about it, but if it was what she needed to do, then she would carry it out.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:38 am

*she marveled at her angel's body* "this is um will my frist time so go easy on me." "ok?" *she asked blushing.*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:04 am

Reaching to her back, her fingers would press the hooks on the back of her bra. The metal would release, the fabric on her breasts being removed as they fell forward and to the ground. "Then I will be the first?" Elizabeth asked. "Then I hope to be your last as well."

Staring at the mage, she could see she was not as naked as she. Blushing, she would think to offer to help her remove the clothing. But instead, her mind lingered on the topic. "I assume servicing you would not be enough?" the angel asked, "I would think that whatever you have in your pants would have to be inside somewhere besides my mouth?"

She asked, giggling. She wanted it all.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:02 pm

"that will be more then eouth." *Said as she got fully naked.* "come on give me a blowjob."
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:33 pm

It seemed so sudden. She was with the one she loved. It seemed almost too dreamy. She would obey without debate. If it was a dream, she would enjoy it. If it was reality, she would treasure it.

She would fall to her knees before her lover. Looking up, wondering if she was truly permitted to caress even a figment of her body. If there was no change, she would reach out and hold what was hers in her hands. It was the little things in life that pleased her. She was with a woman who was both imperfect and perfect in who she was and what she was. With something to play with, she would enjoy both worlds.

She would begin to push and pull, stroking it. She began to stoke a little faster, making sure she was hard. She grabbed it by its' base, but not tight enough to hurt. "Order me as you wish." was all she said. She leaned over, Bringing her head closer to him closer to his waist. Her hand began to rise and slide back down. She brought her hand to the tip then back all the way down. She smiled as he opened her mouth wide and brought her tongue to rest of Samtha's end. She began to lessen her grasp to just a few fingers, and her lips surrounded the head. She licked around her tip, while her head sunk down further. She bobbed her head, with her lips around her, feeling her, enjoying how sturdy she was. She enjoyed each moment. She felt her lips run up and down her shaft, her tongue resting on her tip as she did so. She continued to run her hand along her hoping to speed her process. She wanted to make a mess, even if it made her tired.

If it was for the pact, if it was for her, she would do everything.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:40 pm

"oh good lord faster" *she said as she began to feel not only aroual but the bond building up within her she begain to notice marking apper on ezilabeths arms.*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:52 pm

With her mouth full, she obeyed. She stuck her tongue out from behind her lips to wrap itself around the tower. She licked all around, making sure to keep everything neat and clean. She removed her hands to get even closer to her, waiting for the final moments again. She would swallow every bit of it and she wanted it that way. She continued to suck, putting even more pressure with her lips on her. She slowly reached the tip as she rose up, placing her hand yet again on her.

"I hope this is enough for you." she spoke. She began to stoke her hard and fast, resting her tongue under it, letting it sit on top. She licked it and flicked her tongue. She was going to enjoy this moment, and whatever followed next. She was not going to accept failure.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:21 pm

*matching markings soon appered all over her own body* *the bonding ritual reaching an end.* "its coming out" *she says just before she unloads*
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

The fluids would come out, all for Elizabeth to swallow. She would close her eyes, embracing the moment and the pact they formed. Her body would be covered and blanketed in marks only to show the bond and the rite from which she undergone. Though, having her flesh in her hand, she wondered if this was the act all angels underwent to become mortal.

But she would not stop there. With her new body, with her at her fingertips, she would again reach to her base, her tongue circling the tip of it. She would not stop just because it was over. She would allow her to fully enjoy the moment, just as Elizabeth enjoyed the taste of Samtha.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:52 pm

'We dont have time to finish up my barrier is braking i can feel the heat form out side" *she says backing up and using her magic to reapply her clothes her eye-patch now tied around her eye as she began to read the mana level of the mage out side.* "where in luck he's a one star"

Last edited by Samtha blacklight on Mon May 02, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next