Blacklight Academy RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blacklight Academy RP
Blacklight Academy RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Radio
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» our return and maybe a new version
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Harper Region: A Medieval Pokemon RPG
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:29 pm by Guest

» Question
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm by Samtha blacklight

» incturdactions
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:40 am by Samtha blacklight

» our mother site
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:02 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Megumi
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:45 am by Samtha blacklight

» how limiters work and rank stats
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Orendi Deathborn (WIP)
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:48 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Greetings
The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:17 pm by Samtha blacklight

Staff Online
©opyright
Blacklight Academy Rp © Headmaster
Blacklight©opyrighted All rights reserved.
No part of the forum provided from this domain may be duplicated, dispersed, or transmitted in anyway through Information, photocopying, and/or BLARP's domain name without permission. All rights of BLARP are granted to the rightful and respected owners, Samtha Blacklight, Headmaster Blacklight and the rest of the BLARP Staff. For permission requests, contact the publisher, Headmaster Blacklight, In a private message labeled, "Permissions Coordinator". Any form of plagiarism will be tracked, found, and dealt with in the harshest legal conditions.
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

The Pact With An Angel

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pact With An Angel

Post by Elizabeth Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:09 pm

With a sigh, her gift was ripped away from her hands. She had only that moment for her to accept her into her life, but in the end, she could not win her heart.

"Then I guess I'll have to go down on you another time." She said, reaching to her hips to pull out both of her guns. She pointed them at the barrier, a bit of white liquid dripping from the side of her mouth. Her tongue would seductively lick it up, embracing the cold reality once more. But now, she had her body.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Pact With An Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pact With An Angel

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:18 pm

"i need some of your mana i know its your life force but you have an unlimited amount so could i use some i dont have abny left so i can barly move."
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

https://blacklight-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2