Blacklight Academy RP

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blacklight Academy RP
Blacklight Academy RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Radio
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» our return and maybe a new version
incturdactions  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Harper Region: A Medieval Pokemon RPG
incturdactions  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:29 pm by Guest

» Question
incturdactions  EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm by Samtha blacklight

» incturdactions
incturdactions  EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:40 am by Samtha blacklight

» our mother site
incturdactions  EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:02 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Megumi
incturdactions  EmptyThu May 05, 2016 9:45 am by Samtha blacklight

» how limiters work and rank stats
incturdactions  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 7:10 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Orendi Deathborn (WIP)
incturdactions  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:48 pm by Samtha blacklight

» Greetings
incturdactions  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:17 pm by Samtha blacklight

Staff Online
©opyright
Blacklight Academy Rp © Headmaster
Blacklight©opyrighted All rights reserved.
No part of the forum provided from this domain may be duplicated, dispersed, or transmitted in anyway through Information, photocopying, and/or BLARP's domain name without permission. All rights of BLARP are granted to the rightful and respected owners, Samtha Blacklight, Headmaster Blacklight and the rest of the BLARP Staff. For permission requests, contact the publisher, Headmaster Blacklight, In a private message labeled, "Permissions Coordinator". Any form of plagiarism will be tracked, found, and dealt with in the harshest legal conditions.
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

incturdactions

2 posters

Go down

incturdactions  Empty incturdactions

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu May 05, 2016 10:19 am

Samatha walked on to the stage and cleared her trought "can I please have everyone attation would everyone please focus up here thank you. we have a new student joining us to day
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

https://blacklight-academy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

incturdactions  Empty Re: incturdactions

Post by Megumi Thu May 05, 2016 3:54 pm

The new student was known as Megumi. She didn't have any last name for now. Her parents since her here to make sure she didn't fall in a life of crime like her father. Megumi was leaning on a wall sleeping until she heard her name being said. She would quicky wake up and walk on the stage. She would grin at Samatha, so that the girl she heard so much about. "Thank you. Hello Blacklight!. My name is Megumi the newest person to arrive here! I'm so happy to be here. My parents work hard to send me here. I'm a magic ninja who uses shadow magic! I hope you all like me. Hopefully the cute girls most of all." And with the Megumi woud finish her short introduction by winking at the other students, she could have said more, but she was lazy. Too bad she couldn't use magic to poof away and sleep some more!
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu May 05, 2016 5:13 pm

"will thanks for that short but sweet I like it anyway this year I would like to announce that I will be running for head of the student body what do you guys say to that huh?"
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Thu May 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Megumi would nod her head to show her support. "I wouldn''t mind serving under hottie like you. Even if I barely know about you. You taller than I expected. Hehe" Megumi would teased a bit as she step to the side to let the more popluar student speak. It seem like the crowd was rallying behind Samtha as they beging cheering her name for student body president, of course there a few boos among the cheering. Those boos came from some of the other female students who were jealous of Samtha. Megumi couldn't blame them, Megumi would be jealous too if she weren't so lazy. "Oh. It seems like you got some haters~ What you going do about that?"
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu May 05, 2016 7:05 pm

"If you suckers don't vote for me now when I become head mistresof the school you wont find a job here."
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Fri May 06, 2016 5:29 am

And the threat of not having a place in Blacklight seems to quiet down any disdain for Sam's bid. Megumi would smrik, blunt and straight to the point. Threats were good, but Megumi would used a different way of getting htem to support her, she had to fight down a blush as she clear her thoart. "So, Red as much I love standing beside you like a fine piece of arm candy. How much longer do we have to be here? You awoke me up early from my slacking off time . Now I'm too awake to fall back sleep. How about if you show me around." The femae ninja would adjust her scarf as examine the redhead body. Was she really packing some extra 'heat' under her uniform. Megumi had a curious ook on her face.
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri May 06, 2016 6:30 am

"that's just it you are my arm  candy I know hot when I see it  how would you like to be part of my harem?" she asks as she watchs the mini her fanclub drop there head and smirks she was series bout the offer and was gonna make it after the opening syarmony but  had to get ready herself
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Fri May 06, 2016 9:20 am

Megumi would giggle as she listen to Sam. "Oh, trust me I know I'm hot, but I was just thinking about something else~" Megumi wouldn't go into detail on what she was thinking about, but it may be obvious on what she was thinking about.. Flicking some hair away from her face, Megumi look at Sam fanclub, they might cause her problems in the future, but she could deal with that when and if the times comes. "Well I suppose you need a cool sexy ninja in a harem. So sure. It could be fun, plus if I stick with you I'm bound to run into more cuties anyway. " While some girls would be turn off in being apart of a harem, Megumi really couldn't care less. Just as long as she got her share of Sam and other girls she would be fine. Jealously is hard work and that is something Megumi tries to avoid.
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Fri May 06, 2016 9:58 pm

samtha strought of stage her hips swaying form side to side as she blinded into the coward of female fire mages where it was immossable to be seen
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Sun May 08, 2016 11:20 am

"Mmm." Megumi with no more business on stage would look at her new girlfriend? Mistress? She wasn't sure what to label their realtionship, but it wasn't too much of a problem. Megumi woulld simply follow the cruvy red-head staring at her hips until she lost sight of her in group of fire mages. It look like Sam had some ninja skis too, Megumi mused
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 am

"megumi come here a sec!" Samtha yelled form over at her group all the while she has a smirk on her face she agusted her hat and fixed it before it would fall off
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mon May 09, 2016 12:24 pm

As the busty magical ninja was checking out different mages to find her new parther she woud hear Sam's voice above the crowd of nosy ninja. Being quick on her feet, Megumi would weave through the crowd until she was standing in front of the busty red head. Giving the red head a lazy slaute. "What need, Sexy Sammy? I almost lost track of you. " Megumi had a curious look on her face as she saw the smrik on her mistress.
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 pm

"i want you in my bed by tonight  naked as the day you where born you got me? I am gonna shove my shaft inside you and fill your womb bareback style
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Tue May 10, 2016 7:24 am

Megumi would blush as lewd thoughts enter her mind. "OF course. I understand, Sammy I can't wait." She wonder how large Sam was, could she even handle it? Megumi would fight down the blush on her fce as she though of the firey red hair pounding into her and filling her up. It got Megumi body a bit exticed. She wasn't perverted! Megumi would bit her lip. "Just to let you know. I'm a virgin despite my hot body." Megumi gigge a bit as she ran a hand down Sam chest and smile. "But you don't have to go easy. Be as wild as you want. I can take it."
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Tue May 10, 2016 12:49 pm

i hope your not turned off by teen perggantacy? and to tell you the truth so am I despite my swager and size I have never been with a girl in bed before.
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Wed May 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Megumi would frown for a bit. "Erh. I suppose I could deal with it, but aren't you too young to be thinking about that." Megumi was a bit put off by thought of having kids at such a young age. Kids shouldn't be raising kids, but its whatever. "Heh. Well I suppose people who bark the loudest have the samllest bite. Are you sure you can me scream your name in pleasure." Megumi would taunt a bit.
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Thu May 12, 2016 6:32 am

"actual i am full grown for my mana type my sex orgaons both of them are fully mature the only thing that will grow is my bust size muscle size and hair I may be fithteen but my body is 30."
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Sat May 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Megumi would nod in understand, Sam did have a body of woman in her thirties, but she only fifteen years old. Four years younger than Megumi herself. "Well. Okay whatever happens..happens. Now hoow about if we he into your room already or just find some private place nearby." Megumi would said as she gance up and down Sam's body.
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Sun May 15, 2016 3:55 pm

here 12 midnight I am gonna rock your world little girl *samtha said looking at the older girl
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Mon May 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Megumi would chuckle as she ran a hand up and down Sam's chest. "Well I am shorter than you, but just make sure not to be late. If I wait I will most likely fall sleep, but until then. Tell me about your yourself."
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Tue May 17, 2016 9:16 am

Samtha sighed "whats with you adults and wanting to get to know someone? she asked with a annoyed look on her face sparks flying off her hair. "fine what would you like to know?
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Wed May 18, 2016 9:58 am

Megumi would sigh as she took a few steps back after seeing some sparks flying off the firey redhea hair. Megumi still smile, but it wasn't as large as before. "You said wait until midnight and I have nothing else to do. So it only makes sense if I get to know you. Generallly if you ask someone about having children, they would want to know information on the person, but if you don't want to reveal information about yourself I won't force you." Megumi ingored Sam question as she waited fine. "Clearly you must want to know something about me?" It looks like this will stircly friends with benefits type of thing. Not that Megumi mind.
Megumi
Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samtha blacklight Wed May 18, 2016 10:40 am

"actually there are things i can tell you about myself like i have had a girlfriend before ya she killed a butch of people here at the acdamy you can have her dorm if you want it its just how i left it when she left"
Samtha blacklight
Samtha blacklight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum